Thursday, April 24, 2014

How I treated prostrate cyst myself with yoga?

Prostrate is a type of gland in between penis and urinary  bladder. It helps to flow urine from urinary bladder. When the problem occurs in this gland, definitely, the urinary retention problem occurs.

Before one year, I had urinary retention problem. I went to doctor in order to find the root cause of such problem. After doing  Normal Ultra Sound, I came to know that I had a prostrate cyst . The size of prostrate cyst was 3 millimeter in diameter and doctor told me to do normal surgery. I got surprised to hear that. I started doing yoga and pranayama with great expectation. 

The yoga packages for the treatment of such disease were Kapalvati pranayama, Anulom Biloma. I did twice time a day for 30 minutes. Kapalvati pranayama is a type of pranayama which can cure a lot of diseases. In this type of pranayama, your stomach gets current while shivering with the help of breathe. Similarly,   Anulom biloma pranayama is just breathing task. Inhaling and exhaling of air with rule forms such task. It has the power to treat even the cancer.

Yea, nice, after performing such task daily, I wanted to go to doctor to see the changes. I went to Tribhuwan University Teaching  Hospital in Kathmandu and tested. The doctor referred to do Trans Rectal Ultrasound (TRUS). After this experiment, they told me that I had no any cyst in prostrate. In this way ,my prostrate cyst cured permanently without use of single pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment