Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My addiction towards teaching.


I love teaching not just because of the money I am earning, its just owing to my penchant interest and satisfaction.


 In the ancient time, teachers were taken as like God, though these days the meanings are being suppressed to some extent. In fact, teacher are those person who gives direction to the emerging buds. They are those character remaining in the success  of every person. In every achievement of every fellow, there remains crucial role of every good teacher. Thus,  I love to be teacher.

And the last but not the least, liking towards students may be one of the reason of my interest to teach them. They are really lovable and innocent. I forget all their guilty when I teach them. Even I dream  of them in the dream. Its astound that they even love me so much. 

2 comments: