Saturday, May 17, 2014

My childhood in Nuwakot

Nuwakot, Nepal, Tourism in Nepal
This is a photo where I used to play hide and seek in my child hood, so I am used to missing those places. These places are still energizing me a lot. I got a chance to capture those places in last winter season. This is a river side in village. I and my friend used to fishing there, too. In our holiday times, we used to go there for entertainments. These places are not much far from my home and it is very famous for not only entertainment but also for irrigation. With the help of the water current from this river, people have produced electricity.


In this photo, you can see pure and natural water flowing. This is upper portion of the river. After flowing from this higher belt, it reaches to the lower belt in our area. The temperature of these water is not much low even in winter season and not much high even in hot season. These are originated in the higher forest area. Although these are just small rivers in arid season, but after mixing with different river, their size sometimes troubles farmer for crossing. It becomes great affliction for farmers and civilian in summer season due to its high current of water and deep, though somewhere, they have bridge there.

No comments:

Post a Comment