Friday, May 16, 2014

My Walks of Village, Nuwakot, Nepal.

Scene taken in Nuwakot, Nepal
Figure 1: Nuwakot, Nepal
This is a photo taken when I had gone to my village. The scenes really attracted me much when my camera kissed such view from my village.It was cold winter morning when I had been moving there with my friend.The shining cloud and silver colored mountain made me romantic and pleasant. We can view more than a couple of mountains from Nuwakot.

nuwakot nepal, tourism in nuwakot.
Figure 2: House syle in Nuwakot.
Typically, we can see these types of home in village. Thatched roofed home are prevalent in village. Due to problem of less availability of roof material, people are slowly shifting zinc plate instead of such style. Although the complexity of these sort of houses are very high and tedious, it is more beneficial to health. It is very good in hot season and cold season both. Normally, in hot season it protects us from extreme hot and in cold season, it provides warmth.

2 comments:

  1. mountain seen wala pic mero ho bhai jaan. copyright lagchah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo merai photo ho yar! Maile gau jada haneko photo ho merai camerale..It is genuine and my original photo

    ReplyDelete