Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What my student did in a class?


One day in a college, there was a small meeting of Microsoft Student Partners' program. Being a teacher, it was our responsibility to present there. We, Nabin and me, were presenting there with our lovely students. One my best student, from B.Sc CSIT fifth semester, Puran, was taking photo in a very stylish pose and I was, too, smiling for his photo. It was my first time to appear there.


After some days, Puran, a senior year student from Ambition College, put this photo into his  micro-blogging website, where I was clicked like Charlie Chaplin, a great comedian hahah. Below my nose, mustache was like that comedian. They were really making me such comedian.Anyway, thanks to my dear students.I am ready to be whatever you want for the betterment of your career.

No comments:

Post a Comment